Search This Blog

Sunday 07.18.10

I'll keep this post short since I didn't take any pictures this day. We went to another river today. People from Voronezh sure love their rivers.

Anyways, this one was really awesome. There was a rope swing, rocks to jump off of, ice cream for sale, and if you were brave enough and swam accross the river (it was quite deep and wide) you can walk through amazing "beach" dachas- they were beautiful. One babushka invited us in for lunch, jokingly of course. And a nice family let us jump off of there dock, probably because they knew we were Americans- people are super intriguied by us.

After that I took a nap. Lena took a photo of me and Daniel napping. Cute!


After I awoke, Sam and I went swimming around. I love people who are willing to have sandball fights with me. She's great.

I ate sooooo many mushrooms that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment