Search This Blog

Hellloooo Followers

I'm leaving in approximately an hour to go to a English teaching camp for three weeks. I will have to pretend to be a character from Alice in Wonderland for the said three weeks. My name is no longer Danielle, but White Rabbit and yes, I do have to dress like a rabbit every day. I will have no breaks and I am expected to lead my own English classes, my own class on puppetry, and another one on Astrology. So, we'll see what my sanity is like in a month.

When I get back, I will finish up my blog on my experience. Expect pictures of my living situation (like apartment and camp), fashion in Russia (club wear= business wear, you can see people at 10 am looking like they are going to Turtle or some other delicious bar), camp, and Moscow.

Much Love.
d.marie.hise

1 comment:

  1. Hello White Rabbit! This is Betsy Freeman, Alex's mom. He shared your blog with me and I've really enjoyed it. What an interesting trip!! Can't wait to see the final entries and hear your overall view of the trip. Be safe and come home soon!!

    ReplyDelete